- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a small text file containing anonymous information (letters and numbers) which acts as an identifier that will be sent by our server to your computer or mobile device when you use our website
- By allowing us to identify you, your user experience will be improved. For instance, our website will be able to remember your preferred settings, user name and preferences, saving you time each time you log in.
- TYPES OF COOKIE
In our provision of services to you, we use both ‘essential’ and ‘non-essential’ cookies.
Some cookies are required to perform essential functions on our website. We use essential cookies for the purposes such as:
- to enable you to access private information for the duration of your visit;
- for the administration of our services; and
- to improve those services provided by us to you.
The table below explains the non-essential cookies we use and why
|This keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the website, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
|This creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters the website.
|This creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves the website.
|This is used for reporting in Google Analytics classifying the visitor.
|This is set by Google Maps when you load a map of our location.
- BLOCKING COOKIES
- By using our website, you are consenting to our use of these non-essential cookies. If you do not consent to our using non-essential cookies you may opt to block the cookies by using the appropriate setting on your browser. For more information on how to disable cookies please see: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Please note that blocking cookies could affect some of the services provided on our website.
- CHANGES TO OUR COOKIES POLICY
- Any changes we may make to our cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this cookies policy should be addressed to email@example.com